Turnstone provides a wide range of botanical services, providing survey, survey design, analysis, monitoring and taxonomic work with both vascular and non-vascular plant species for a variety of private and government clients. We are extremely familiar with the flora throughout Washington, Oregon, California and Alaska.
- Noxious and non-native weed mapping and monitoring
- Vascular and non-vascular plant surveys, specimen collection, herbarium verification
- Terrestrial and aquatic plant identification
- Soil surveys and biomass monitoring and sampling
- Forestry research and management analysis
- Bio-indicator & Ozone identification, monitoring and assessment on vegetation
- Baseline inventories with special emphasis on sensitive wildlife and plant species
- Wetland Services
Our Botanical Program is also incorporated into larger projects as a part of landscape-level inventories, wetland delineations, Biological Assessments, Biological Evaluations and restoration design and implementation projects. Our botanists work closely with the Wetlands Program to conduct wetland delineations, prepare planting and restoration plans and assess wetland health and habitat.